Meet The Team
Find out more about the Live & Love it team below.
Ashleigh Dick (nee Foulser)
Director and Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Advanced Sensory Integration Practitioner
Sensory Attachment Intervention Practitioner (Level 1)
Ashleigh worked as a playworker for children and young people with additional needs from the age of 16 before pursuing a career in Occupational Therapy. She worked for the National Autistic Society and then in private practice specialising in Sensory Integration before fulfilling her dream and co-founding Live & Love it Ltd.
Professional training has included:
- Sensory Integration modules 1 – 4
- The Handwriting Without Tears programme
- Therapeutic Listening programme – Listening with the whole body
- Therapeutic Listening programme – Quickshifts
- DMM Attachment and Psychopathology
- Promoting independence in toileting
- Bayley Scales of Infant and Toddler Development, Third Edition (Bayley-III) – Training Workshop
- Working with clients with a personality disorder – KUF awareness level.
- Safeguarding Children Level 3
- St Johns Ambulance – Activity First Aider
- Aquatic Sensory Integration (webinar)
Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Certified in Ayres Sensory Integration
Rebecca found her love for Occupational Therapy with children whilst volunteering for a not-for-profit organisation supporting children with hemiplegia to engage in an intensive therapy programme through the use of magic. She began her career in a school service covering special schools and centres for children with additional needs. Rebecca started training in Sensory Integration before then moving into private practice and pursuing further training and skills in this area. As part of this role she also covered a special school for children and young people with complex additional needs which further supported her drive to remain occupation-focused in her practice. Recently Rebecca has been heavily involved in the international normative data collection for a new Sensory Integration assessment, the Evaluation in Ayres Sensory Integration (EASI), and hopes to be involved in further research in the future. Rebecca has a keen interest in babies, early years development, and rare genetic syndromes.
Professional training has included:
- Certification in Ayres Sensory Integration, Modules 1-6 (ICEASI Level 2).
- Assessment and Treatment Using the Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Approach to Feeding.
- Integrating the Dynamic Maturational Model of Attachment into Sensory Integration.
- The Bayley Scales of Infant and Toddler Development (3rd Edition).
- Oxford Centre for Enablement Posture Management for Adults and Children with Complex Disabilities.
- DIR Floortime 101.
- Therapeutic Listening Programme: Listening with the Whole Body.
- Makaton for Parents and Carers.
- Royal College of Occupational Therapy (RCOT) – Children Young Person and Families (CYPF) Specialist Section, Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Lead.
- Infant Sense Integration
Stewart’s career background is in digital marketing and engineering. He also holds a key role in the support and development of teenagers in his role as a youth leader.
Stewart takes care of all of our administration and studio maintenance including scheduling, providing information about the services we have on offer and invoicing.
Activity First Aider – St Johns Ambulance
Join the team
Live & Love It, are always looking for talented, dedicated and self-motivated people to join our growing team. If you are an Occupational Therapist, Speech and Language Therapist or Physiotherapist and would like to help children to Live Life and Love it then please get in touch.