Specialist Paediatric Occupational Therapist (BSc Hons)
Rebecca found her love for Occupational Therapy with children whilst volunteering for a not-for-profit organisation supporting children with hemiplegia to engage in an intensive therapy programme through the use of magic. She began her career in a school service covering special schools and centres for children with additional needs.
Professional training has included:
- Certification in Ayres Sensory Integration, Modules 1-6 (ICEASI Level 2).
- Assessment and Treatment Using the Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Approach to Feeding.
- Integrating the Dynamic Maturational Model of Attachment into Sensory Integration.
- The Bayley Scales of Infant and Toddler Development (3rd Edition).
- Oxford Centre for Enablement Posture Management for Adults and Children with Complex Disabilities.
- DIR Floortime 101.
- Therapeutic Listening Programme: Listening with the Whole Body.
- Makaton for Parents and Carers.
- Royal College of Occupational Therapy (RCOT) - Children Young Person and Families (CYPF) Specialist Section, Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Lead.
- Infant Sense Integration